As Memorial Day approaches, many people start thinking about making improvements and changes to their home. Summer is a popular time for this because many people choose to sell their home during this time and more people have free time available to put into these projects. If you are thinking about making some changes, it pays to look at the current trends. Consider these top kitchen remodeling trends and you can decide if one of these may be the perfect way to add appeal and/or value to your home.
- Go Gray – While wood, white and black continue to be the most popular colors for cabinets, a new color is gaining in popularity—gray! Consider this option for something a bit out of the ordinary yet still neutral.
- Automation – Ovens you can control from your smartphone and dishwashers that automatically run when full are just a couple of the ways you can automate your kitchen. High-tech options abound today!
- The Deep Sink – Deep sinks are both appealing and highly functional. A deep sink makes it easier to wash dishes and it is one of those added features that makes a kitchen feel high-end.
- Unique Countertops – While granite is still very popular, more consumers are trying something new in terms of counter. Quartz is especially hot and it comes in a number of colors and styles.
- Flooring – Hardwoods and tile continually top the list of most desired flooring; however, these do not have to be the same-old, same-old. Bamboo is an economically friendly alternative to traditional hardwoods and tiles are coming in more styles and colors than ever before.
Whether you want to embrace all the latest trends or you just want to add a touch of spice to your classic kitchen, some of these trendy additions may be something you want to keep in mind. For NJ kitchen remodeling and other home improvement projects, visit us at https://www.trademarkinteriors.com.