Let’s face it, when it comes to keeping a clean, organized, and put-together kitchen, the kitchen cabinets are just the beginning. Everyday use and storage quickly jumps the forefront of importance for a meticulously organized kitchen space. Here are a few tips to keep your cooking, cleaning, and general kitchen use as efficient and savvy as possible:
- To relieve your hands from the smell of garlic and onion, simply wash them with warm water and baking soda, or you can even rub them against any stainless steel element.
- Get the most out of your fresh squeezed juices by microwaving them for about 20 seconds, letting them sit for a minute, then rolling them on the counter with some pressure.
- If you need to reheat any type of bread in the microwave, simply place a cup of water with it to add much needed moisture to the air.
- Separate your onions and potatoes—they both make each other go bad at a faster rate.
- In just a few minutes, with a bucket of water, ice, and salt, you can easily cool down your lukewarm bottle of wine or beer.
- To help eliminate odors from the garbage disposal, grind up some excess orange or lemon peels. If it’s really bad, you can even freeze vinegar ice cubes and grind those as well!
These tips (coupled with your NJ kitchen remodeling) will quickly, for better or worse, make your kitchen the most popular get-together space!