The kitchen, whether we intend or not, is where people tend to gather. Think about it. Regardless of it’s size or shape, when guests come to the home, they migrate to the kitchen. That being said, maintaining a clean kitchen is very important for both social and sanitary reasons. Whether you’ve recently had some NJ kitchen remodeling work done or just need to spruce up your existing space, these tips should help you out:
1. Constant-Cleaning: While this sounds like we are recommending you stay cleaning all the time, it’s much less demanding. Adopting a clean-as-you-go model when it comes to kitchen cleanliness philosophy is a must. As you cook, clean up your messes step by step. This will prevent a large mess pileup, and also help prevent the “Company will be here in twenty minutes, what do we do”?! feeling.
2. Clear Countertops: Take advantage of your cabinets and drawers. Only leave what you absolutely need on your countertops and leave the rest stored away. This will enable easy quick cleaning and maintain a far neater appearance as a whole.
3. Stock up on cleaning supplies: Make sure under your sink is stoked up with the essential cleaning materials, so when it comes time you’re not scrambling.
4. Smart Garbage: Keep your trash receptacles either under the sink. If this is impossible, ensure you have a clean looking can with a lid. This will prevent smells from spreading and also keep a neat appearance.
5. Clean Your Stovetop Frequently: Your stovetop can become the source of some nasty buildup. Try cleaning it after every use to avoid having to partake in a deep clean with impossible grease buildup.
We hope these tips help! When you’re ready for that NJ kitchen remodeling project you’ve been dreaming of, you know where to find us.