The first round of March Madness kicks off March 16, with tournament games extending into April. Upgrading your home entertainment room with premium features can make it the perfect place to watch the games in style. When it comes to house additions, Trade Mark Design & Build recommends these 5 upgrades for home entertainment rooms.
1. Use surround-sound to bring the game ambience to your home – Surround sound speakers and a surround sound receiver are key in a home entertainment room. Upgrade to a surround sound receiver that uses HDMI cables to simplify entertainment room cord sprawl.
2. Free up floor space with built-in media cabinets – Store all DVDs, video games and media in custom built-in cabinets to keep the floor free, so you can get a workout in while you watch.
3. Wall mount your flat screen TV for optimal viewing- Mounting your flat screen on the wall frees up floor space and ensures an optimal viewing angle from the comfort of your sofa. Leave mounting to the professionals in home renovation nj so that valuable investment doesn’t come crashing down because it wasn’t placed on a stud.
4. Install sound absorption panels to keep peace in the home – Basketball fans get loud in the heat of a tight game. Keep the family peace with sound absorption panels that muffle game energy throughout the house.
5. Install a home bar – A home bar equipped with a wine room or a draft keg line can really make you feel as if you’re watching the game at your favorite sports bar.
If you are looking into NJ home remodeling, upgrading your entertainment zone might be just the thing to give your home the boost it needs!